Behaviour Innovations is a private agency that provides ABA services to children and young adults with autism and their families. Our services include Intensive Behavioural Intervention at home and at our school (Children’s College), supported inclusion in schools, diagnostic assessments, as well as day programming for young adults with developmental disabilities (The HUB for Community Inclusion). In addition to therapeutic services, BI also provides training and consultation to families, professionals, organizations, public/private schools, and residential care facilities.
- The junior facilitator will provide direct intervention to children with autism in a home-based program based on ABA principles, collect and graph data, as well as follow behaviour protocols as outlined by Behaviour Innovations.
- The junior facilitator will assist clients in developing skills in a wide range of areas (ie. academic, language, social skills, self help/self care, fine motor and gross motor, etc)
- Certification in Non violent crisis intervention and training in ABA will be provided.
- Sessions are approximately 3 hours long, at least 2 times a week (schedules are consistent days and times each week) per client. Days, evenings and weekends are all available.
- Post Secondary education in Psychology, Behavioural Sciences or equivalent or near completion of such degree OR CYW, SSW, PSW, or DSW diploma
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills, strong organization abilities. Self motivated, high energy and enthusiastic individuals are preferred
- Experience working with special needs children and experience implementing ABA/IBI an asset
- Updated police check is required
- Access to vehicle as some travel is necessary
Pay Rate: Pay rate is $16.72 per hour. Minimum commitment of 6 months.
To Apply: Please email your resume to Kim Mai, Staffing Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below.